Five Star Montessori School
Tel: (281) 556-0678
- Five Star is a well established Montessori school that services the West Houston Area.
- Our aim is not only to teach the child for understanding, but to touch their imagination and spark their enthusiasm so that they experience real joy in their accomplishments and in learning itself.
- The child is considered as a whole individual. Their physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and cognitive needs are inseparable and all is to be respected and nurtured.
- We create a positive and encouraging environment to develop self-esteem.
- We cultivate a positive atmosphere where respect and a caring attitude make the children comfortable and happy.
- The Montessori approach is designed to help the child build within themselves the foundation for a lifetime of creative learning and problem solving.
- In a world of constant change a love of learning and confidence as an independent learner are essential. A child's early years are crucial to the development of self-esteem, self-confidence, and love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS | 77 students
12280 Westheimer Rd Ste 50
Houston, TX 77077
(281) 558-7323 2.3 NS
- Houston Grades: PK-7 | 152 students
3710 Highway 6 S
Houston, TX 77082
(281) 497-4057 3.2 PK-7
- Houston Grades: NS-8
10420 Mullins Drive
Houston, TX 77096
(713) 726-0221 10.4 NS-8
- Houston Grades: NS-6 | 276 students
1685 S Dairy Ashford St
Houston, TX 77077
(281) 558-3515 1.3 NS-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.