Smaller Scholars Montessori
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 276 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Wizards, Lego Robotics, Reading Fun & Activities, Science - Elementary, Science - Pre-school, Spanish
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Beginning Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance/Ballet, Developmental Gymastics, Karate, Kid Fit, Yoga
- Smaller Scholars has been celebrating excellence since 1985
- Our Montessori certified staff averages more than 10 years of experience
- With the Montessori advantage, your child will become more confident, more creative and better able to make independent choices qualities which help lead to success in life
- Optional after school classes include Art, Karate, Yoga, Junior Athletes, Gymnastics, Spanish, Book Club, Science Club, Chess, Soccer, Voice and Piano
- Montessori Works: It is universally acclaimed in the educational community Children think for themselves as individuals in an atmosphere of cooperation and community
- The orderly classroom environment helps foster independence, concentration and focus
- A diverse student and staff population speaking many different languages
- The elementary classes are led by degreed and Montessori certified teachers
- We practice "Grace and Courtesy" which emphasizes respect for self, others, the environment and for one`s work
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Smaller Scholars Montessori offer a summer program?
Yes, Smaller Scholars Montessori offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Smaller Scholars Montessori?
The application deadline for Smaller Scholars Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Smaller Scholars Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards