Broadfording Christian Academy
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 344 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- School includes the NILD-based Learning Lab Program for K-8 students with mild learning disabilities.
- Broadfording Christian Academy Homeschool Program includes 115 additional students and has developed an excellent reputation under the direction of Coordinator Linda Higgins.
- Accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and Association of Christian Schools International
- School also provides Online Learning Academy for distance learning, summer school, acceleration, or remediation
- Graduates have successfully entered colleges ranging from 2 year community to 4 year competitive universities, trade schools, as well as the workforce and military.
- School is recipient of annual endowment from the Garland and Mary Guyton Memorial Fund
- School philosophy is grace-based, balancing both an evangelical and discipleship approach to student growth and development
Endorse Broadfording Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards