- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 344 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- School includes the NILD-based Learning Lab Program for K-8 students with mild learning disabilities.
- Broadfording Christian Academy Homeschool Program includes 115 additional students and has developed an excellent reputation under the direction of Coordinator Linda Higgins.
- Accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and Association of Christian Schools International
- School also provides Online Learning Academy for distance learning, summer school, acceleration, or remediation
- Graduates have successfully entered colleges ranging from 2 year community to 4 year competitive universities, trade schools, as well as the workforce and military.
- School is recipient of annual endowment from the Garland and Mary Guyton Memorial Fund
- School philosophy is grace-based, balancing both an evangelical and discipleship approach to student growth and development
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Broadfording Christian Academy often compared to?
What sports does Broadfording Christian Academy offer?
What is Broadfording Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Broadfording Christian Academy?
Endorse Broadfording Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards