Our staff at Broadlands KinderCare really puts a focus on each individual child and their family.
We consider ourselves an extension of your family and we build relationships as such.
Many of us have been with KinderCare for over five years and others have been in childcare for extensive amounts of time.
Though we all come from different places, education levels, and backgrounds, we all share a love of children and strive to give each and every child the very best foundation for learning possible.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Broadlands. We are very excited to share our school with you. Our classrooms are designed to nurture your child's natural curiosity while growing their love of learning. Every aspect of our day here at KinderCare promotes growth and learning through play, child-teacher interactions, designed lessons, and embracing of teachable moments. We also have a huge focus on communication and parent involvement so that you can be a part of your child's day, even while they're with us.
- Safety is a major priority here at Broadlands KinderCare. Our center security includes a keypad entry as well as electronic sign-in and out. The center is also surrounded by a security fence. We follow a rigorous cleaning and sanitization schedule in each classroom. Teachers hold First Aid, CPR, and health screening certifications as well as many with medication administration trainings. Finally, we do regular CPS and Criminal History checks on all of our employees at time of hire as well as throughout their time of employment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Childcare assistance
Broadlands Kindercare is a fantastic center. I have had my children there for over a year now, and wouldn't think of switching to another center. The center is very clean and well-kept. They have a great learning program; my school-age daughter learns so much but has so much fun. My toddler son has so much fun playing all day and has learned new words, sign language, and adores his teachers as much as he adores us! The staff is so friendly, and it is clear that they all truly love the children as their own and have passion for what they do. I hate having to leave my children while I work all day, but I am put so much at ease knowing that they are being nurtured with as much love and fun as I could give them myself.
Endorse Broadlands KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.