Brush Arbor Christian School
- Our goal is to provide students with a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically challenging, quality-minded education to train them to serve God and others now and in their future.
- At BACS, your family becomes family to us as we strive with you to educate your students in the best quality education possible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||K3-4 - $2000; K5 - $5700; 1-10 - $5700 Tuition is paid monthly starting in August through May|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Creative Writing Competitions, FACCS Fine Arts Competition, Ministry Team, Spelling Bee
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Choir, Guitar Lessons, Middle School Choir, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary volleyball, Intramural Soccer
- In 1978, Rev. Jerry Creel, founding Pastor of Brush Arbor Baptist Church, established Brush Arbor Christian School to offer an alternative to the declines in academic emphasis and Christian principles in our public school system. As a ministry of Brush Arbor Baptist Church, the school's purpose is not only to promote the cause of Christ, with an emphasis on a Christ-like lifestyle, but also to offer an excellent Christian education enhanced by Born Again Christ-like qualified teachers. The school has gone through many changes since its inception, but one thing has remained the same, its commitment to and dependence on the Lord Jesus Christ, and providing a quality academic education.
- Dedicated, caring Christian faculty and staff
- Teachers who are certified by FACCS
- Small classes
- Superior academics (A-Beka Curriculum)
- Music and Sports programs
- Private instruction in piano and instruments available
- Spiritual emphasis
- Full day Kindergarten
- Quality Pre-School programs
- Extended Care available 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM/call for rates
- Spacious school facility
- A diversified lunch program
- Competitively priced
- Policies in place to deal with reporting child abuse and professional misconduct
- Participating member of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and School (FACCS), and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longwood Grades: 6-12
Located in Orlando Area
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)545-1423 9.2 6-12
- Winter Park Grades: 6-12
5700 Trinity Prep Lane
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407)671-4140 2.6 6-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.