Eagle Aerospace Military Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (407) 545-1423
- Due to the Health Crisis we can offer online curriculum for home study in any geographic area of the country, and setup Cadet Weekend Training. All Study is Professionally Proctored Remote Study. All our Students have a 3.0 GPA or higher. Cadet Training two weekends a month, with special activities quarterly. No Registration Fees. Curriculum for 4th Grade to 12th Grade is covered by our curriculum. Contact Admistrator Peggy Waller 407-782-2866
- 3 Past Cadets at Eagle have Graduated the Air Force Academy! Our most recent Graduate of the Air Force Academy graduated April 2020 and was selected for Air Force Undergraduate Pilot Training!
- Eagle Aerospace Academy is the only Aviation Themed 4th through 12th Grade School that offers remote learning and can service any area of the country with Proctored Remote Learning. We are a Private School. Students Study Remote and Train on weekends.
- We offer Vocational training with military trucks and rolling stock, Firearms Marksmanship and Safety Training, and we offer an exciting pre solo flight training program for early flight training for students age 9 to 15 1/2 as an add on cost to base tuition.
- The School has a full curriculum 4th grade to, Middle School and High School.
- 4th Grader to 12th Grade students. We are open with rolling enrollment. All our courses are self paced and with year around study and enrollment. We can advance credit for partially completed subjects in other schools on transfer and enrollment, so there is no lost time or repeat of study already accomplished.
- We are able to open Branch Study and Cadet Training anywhere there is interest in the United States.
Eagle Aerospace Military Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- SAT Score Highest average SAT score
- ACT Score Highest average ACT score
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- AP Courses Most AP courses offered
|School Type||Military School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$200|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||We offer a one week Summer Day Camp which is open to all enrolled students.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||60 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Adjunct Aviation Visiting Prof Courses, Advanced Math and Physics, Air Force History, Aviation History Course, Aviation Orientation Flight Course, Ethics and Moral Leadership, Many courses offered by our curriculum provider, Military Leadership, UAV and Radio Controled Aircraft Course|
|Average SAT score||1345|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(All Terrain Tiger Stripe TRU, Khaki Shorts and Polo )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $8400 per year and the Pre-Solo Flight Program is add on to this cost. See website for details. 12 payments of $700 per month interest free is available option.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Major Waller|
|Admissions Associate||Peggy Waller|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Climbing, Cross Country, Cross Fit, Drill Team, Marksmanship, Riflery, Track and Field, VolleyballClimbing, Cross Country,|
Cross Fit, Drill Team,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- We do not accept students with severe displine and behavior issues
- We are not a Boarding School
- Online Digital Accredited Curriculum. We can accept students in any area of the country for remote home study of core curriculum digital selfpaced, Professional Proctors and Mentors insure success! Parents are not required to do any follow up on study we accomplish all record keeping, grading and advancement. We send reports automatically to Parents on study progress.
- School is Coed
- Student owned Laptop Computer with WiFi Capability is required
- The Military Leadership Program is based on the Air Force Traditions and Culture
- Uniforms are required and inexpensive
- There are few add on fees. Pro Rata fees charged for special field trips
- Pre-Solo Flight Training Program for age 9 to 15 1/2 age students added cost, but a real opportunity for early learning in aviation
- Many opportunities for orientation to aviation and aerospace education
- Core Electives are self paced and online modules
- We offer a one week Summer Day Camp usually around $200 per attendee
- Cadets run the Cadet Corps and learn Leaderhip HANDS ON!
- All Cadets are trained in many skills to gain them an advantage in future careers both civilian and military
- We have placed several Cadets at the Air Force Academy and they graduated! Two Cadets qualified for Air Force Undergraduate Pilot Training!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Park Grades: PK-12 | 429 students
4800 Howell Branch Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 645-2343 6.3 PK-12
- Sanford Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
810 S Oak Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
(407) 322-7090 8.2 PK-8
My Son enrolled in Jan 2019, and since that time academically he has a straight A Average. My Son has completed 2 years of courses in 1 year. The Curriculum is amazing, straightforward, and I believe the best available. My Son studies at home 3 to 4 hours per day and the on the weekends enjoys the Cadet Training with a great group of Cadets who all have the same interests in Marksmanship, Air Force Leadership Training, and Field Skills Training. I expect my Son to graduate earlier than he would from regular school. Best decision I ever made was to enroll him in Eagle Aerospace Military Academy! M. Belks.
- Posted by Parent - M Belks
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?