Eagle Aerospace Military Academy
Due to the Health Crisis we can offer online curriculum for home study in any geographic area of the country.
We have active Branches also in West Florida and North Florida and Central Florida is long established!
As of August 2021, Public and Private Schools may require Students to wear Masks and possible Vaccine Mandates. You can avoid the Mandates and your child can study remotely with Proctor supervision. The good news our Cadets study 3 hours a day cutting study time in half from the traditional classroom instruction.
Call Peggy Waller at 407-782-2866 for details and information or email: email@example.com and ask about Curriculum Only Remote Study.
We Offer: Remote Study anywhere there is WIFI! Rolling enrollment, and we give credit for partial course completion at other schools, therefore there is no "starting over" and no lost study time. We have Cadet Leadership and Skills Training. All Study is Professionally Proctored Remote Study. All our Students have a 3.0 GPA or higher. We offer over 70 AP and Honors Courses to enhance your Students Academic Record. Cadet Training two weekends a month, with special activities quarterly. No Registration Fees. No Lab fees, no deposites, and monthly payment of tuition Curriculum for 4th Grade to 12th Grade is covered by our curriculum. Contact Admistrator Peggy Waller 407-782-2866
3 Past Cadets at Eagle have Graduated the Air Force Academy! Our most recent Graduate of the Air Force Academy graduated April 2020 and was selected for Air Force Undergraduate Pilot Training!
Eagle Aerospace Academy is the only Aviation Themed 4th through 12th Grade School that offers remote learning and can service any area of the country with Proctored Remote Learning. We are a Private School. Students Study Remote and Train on weekends. There are no barriers for opening a Eagle Branch anywhere in the Country
We offer Vocational training with military trucks and rolling stock, Firearms Marksmanship and Safety Training, and we offer an exciting pre solo flight training program for early flight training for students age 9 to 15 1/2 as an add on cost to base tuition.
The School has a full curriculum 4th grade to, Middle School and High School.
4th Grader to 12th Grade students. We are open with rolling enrollment. All our courses are self paced and with year around study and enrollment. We can advance credit for partially completed subjects in other schools on transfer and enrollment, so there is no lost time or repeat of study already accomplished.
We are able to open Branch Study and Cadet Training anywhere there is interest in the United States.
Eagle Aerospace Military Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
State Accredited Program
Flexible Class Schedule
Classes for Credit/Part Time Options
Dedicated College Counselor
Community Clubs/Activities Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Adjunct Aviation Visiting Prof Courses, Advanced Math and Physics, Air Force History, Aviation History Course, Aviation Orientation Flight Course, Ethics and Moral Leadership, Many courses offered by our curriculum provider, Military Leadership, UAV and Radio Controled Aircraft Course
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Average Percentile SSAT
Classroom Dress Code
(All Terrain Tiger Stripe TRU, Khaki Shorts and Polo )
(All Terrain Tiger Stripe TRU, Khaki Shorts and Polo )
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is $8400 per year and the Pre-Solo Flight Program is add on to this cost. See website for details. 12 payments of $700 per month interest free is available option.
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer a one week Summer Day Camp which is open to all enrolled students.
Total Sports Offered
- We do not accept students with severe behavior issues
- NCAA Accredited Curriculum
- We are not a Boarding School, however with 5 interested families in a local area we can discuss setup of a Branch of Eagle AMA in your area.
- We have over 75 Honors and Advanced Placement Course available to our Students. More access to Electives than other schools.
- Online Digital Accredited Curriculum. We can accept students in any area of the country for remote home study of core curriculum digital selfpaced, Professional Proctors and Mentors insure success! Parents are not required to do any follow up on study we accomplish all record keeping, grading and advancement. We send reports automatically to Parents on study progress.
- School is Coed
- Student owned Laptop Computer with WiFi Capability is required
- The Military Leadership Program is based on the Air Force Traditions and Culture
- Uniforms are required and inexpensive only $295 total Turnkey
- There are few add on fees. Pro Rata fees charged for special field trips
- Pre-Solo Flight Training Program for age 9 to 15 1/2 age students added cost, but a real opportunity for early learning in aviation
- Many opportunities for orientation to aviation and aerospace education
- Core Electives are self paced and online modules
- We offer a one week Summer Day Camp for full time enrolled Eagle Cadets usually around $300 per attendee
- Cadets experience Leaderhip HANDS ON!
- All Cadets are trained in many skills to gain them an advantage in future careers both civilian and military
- We have placed several Cadets at the Air Force Academy and they graduated! Two Cadets qualified for Air Force Undergraduate Pilot Training!
Profile last updated: 09/12/2021
My Son enrolled in Jan 2019, and since that time academically he has a straight A Average. My Son has completed 2 years of courses in 1 year. The Curriculum is amazing, straightforward, and I believe the best available. My Son studies at home 3 to 4 hours per day and the on the weekends enjoys the Cadet Training with a great group of Cadets who all have the same interests in Marksmanship, Air Force Leadership Training, and Field Skills Training. I expect my Son to graduate earlier than he would from regular school. Best decision I ever made was to enroll him in Eagle Aerospace Military Academy! M. Belks.
Endorse Eagle Aerospace Military Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.