Calvary Baptist School
- Calvary Baptist School, a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church, was founded in 1975.
- Calvary is a private, college-preparatory school located on a newer 17-acre campus.
- Our K4 through 12th grade school draws students from many Bible-believing churches. Our commitment is to engage, equip and empower our students to identify and develop the full range of their God-given gifts and talents.
- The Bible is integrated in all areas, giving students a foundation not only for academics, but also for every day living.
- Our goal for the students can be summed up in our theme, "impacting hearts and minds for Christ.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(polo, collared shirt, Khaki pants, skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts available|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Jeff Chestnut|
|Admissions Associate||Sutira Turnquist|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Calvary Baptist School was founded in the fall of 1975 because of the concern of the Pastor and members of Calvary Baptist Church. It was their desire and obligation then and it remains our obligation to provide a quality Christian education. Calvary Baptist School is a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church. The School Board is made up of seven to ten members; a minimum of one Deacon appointed by the Deacon Board, a minimum of five members elected at large, and a treasurer elected at large. The administrator and associate administrator are responsible for the leadership and activities of the school. Proper protocol is always observed in caring for school business.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-12 | 867 students
3462 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-3200 5.9 PK-12
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
W225n3131 Duplainville Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)695-2933 6.8 PK-12
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
W156 N5429 Bette Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)781-3520 4.1 PK-8
- Menomonee Falls Grades: PK-8 | 97 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262)781-7437 4.3 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 11.6 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.