Calvary Chapel Christian School
- Calvary Chapel Christian School is a private, non-public school that is not under state regulations.
- All of our teaching and administrative staff members hold current teaching credentials from either a state board of education or the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Calvary Chapel Christian School is very selective in hiring teachers, looking for God gifted individuals with a heart to minister and a gift to teach children.
- We are also very selective in our choice of curriculum.
- All curriculum at CCCS is published by Christian publishing houses including, A-Beka, Bob Jones University Press, Purposeful Design, and Accelerated Christian Schools.
- The philosophy of Calvary Chapel Christian School is based on two Biblical truths.
- First, that God is the source of all knowledge. The vision of Calvary Chapel Christian School is to provide a Christ-centered, excellent, and affordable education for K-12 students in Warren and Chautauqua counties.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Grades: PK-5 | 153 students
608 Pennsylvania Ave W
Warren, PA 16365
(814) 723-2030 6.7 PK-5
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.