Calvary Chapel Christian School
Tel: (808) 492-4640
- As a ministry of Calvary Chapel of Honolulu, Calvary Chapel Christian School has been established since September 2003, to support Christian parents in the education and spiritual growth of their children.
- We are a distinctively Christian school Â¨C meaning that we require at least one custodial parent to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and attend an evangelical Bible-teaching church on a regular basis.
- Our faculty and staff are born-again believers, called by the Lord to teach and serve children.
- Faculty members also have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- We use Bob Jones University Press curriculum, which presents a Biblical world view and encourages critical thinking with an outstanding presentation.
- The Holy Bible is taught on every school day, and students are urged to live for Christ in both word and deed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl City Grades: NS-6 | 333 students
1840 Komo Mai Drive
Pearl City, HI 96782
(808) 455-4131 1.2 NS-6
- Waipahu Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
94-1044 Waipio Uka St
Waipahu, HI 96797
(808) 678-3997 3 PK-8
- Newport News Grades: PK-8 | 125 students
252 Lucas Creek Road
Newport News, VA 23602
(757) 877-2941 4882.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.