Calvary Lutheran School
- At Calvary Lutheran School the academics are challenging. The teachers are nurturing.
- The classes are small. The lessons learned are for a lifetime.
- Welcome to Calvary Lutheran School. Here, children from grades pre-K through 8 learn, grow and achieve in an environment enriched with Christian teachings and morals.
- It's an education devoted to preparing young minds and hearts for the world that awaits.
- Calvary has been providing an excellent Christian education for more than 75 years.
- Our school serves grades pre-K3 through 8, and offers a full range of academic courses, including studies in God's Word, math, reading, social studies, history, science, Spanish, technology, and the fine arts.
- We also offer a wide range of extracurricular activities, from basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball and track to choir, hand bells, band, chess club, and publications.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mequon Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
11300 N Saint James Ln
Mequon, WI 53092
(262)242-7960 2 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 12.1 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 4.7 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 6.7 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.