Calvary Lutheran School
- At Calvary Lutheran School the academics are challenging. The teachers are nurturing.
- The classes are small. The lessons learned are for a lifetime.
- Welcome to Calvary Lutheran School. Here, children from grades pre-K through 8 learn, grow and achieve in an environment enriched with Christian teachings and morals.
- It's an education devoted to preparing young minds and hearts for the world that awaits.
- Calvary has been providing an excellent Christian education for more than 75 years.
- Our school serves grades pre-K3 through 8, and offers a full range of academic courses, including studies in God's Word, math, reading, social studies, history, science, Spanish, technology, and the fine arts.
- We also offer a wide range of extracurricular activities, from basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball and track to choir, hand bells, band, chess club, and publications.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mequon Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
11300 N Saint James Ln
Mequon, WI 53092
(262)242-7960 2 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 12.1 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 4.7 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 6.7 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.