Calvary Lutheran School
- At Calvary Lutheran School the academics are challenging. The teachers are nurturing.
- The classes are small. The lessons learned are for a lifetime.
- Welcome to Calvary Lutheran School. Here, children from grades pre-K through 8 learn, grow and achieve in an environment enriched with Christian teachings and morals.
- It's an education devoted to preparing young minds and hearts for the world that awaits.
- Calvary has been providing an excellent Christian education for more than 75 years.
- Our school serves grades pre-K3 through 8, and offers a full range of academic courses, including studies in God's Word, math, reading, social studies, history, science, Spanish, technology, and the fine arts.
- We also offer a wide range of extracurricular activities, from basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball and track to choir, hand bells, band, chess club, and publications.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MuskegoGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
S66 W14325 Janesville Rd
Muskego, WI 53150
- Random LakeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
W5407 Highway Ss
Random Lake, WI 53075
- SaukvilleGrades: PK-8 | 73 students
341 S Dries St
Saukville, WI 53080
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
2200 E Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53211
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.