The goal of Cambridge School is to provide an enriching, educational experience from 18 months through prekindergarten.
Within the framework of a nurturing envioronment, Cambridge School provides a well balanced, integrated curriculum designed to enhance the cognitive development of children.
The innovative and advanced curriculum designed by Cambridge educators build upon the natural ways in which children learn.
The daily activities convey a feeling of celebration as the Cambridge staff encourages each child to make new comprehension.
Cambridge cultivates each child's spirit, imagination, and love of life and learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 250 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Varies by program
- Hands-On, Brains-On Academic Curriculum
- Experiments & Discovery Learning for 3's & 4's Classes
- Active Learning for 18mo & 2's
- Pre K Reading & Writing Program
- Secure Entrance
- VPK PROVIDER
- Closed Circuit TV Monitoring
- Shaded Playgrounds
- Full & Part Time Classes
- Low-Staff Child Ratio ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE: Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Art, Journal Writing, Music & Movement, Library, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education, Artist & Author Studies.
Endorse Cambridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.