The goal of Cambridge School is to provide an enriching, educational experience from 18 months through prekindergarten.
Within the framework of a nurturing environment, Cambridge School provides a well balanced, integrated curriculum designed to enhance the cognitive development of children.
The innovative and advanced curriculum designed by Cambridge educators build upon the natural ways in which children learn.
The daily activities convey a feeling of celebration as the Cambridge staff encourages each child to make new comprehension.
Cambridge cultivates each child's spirit, imagination, and love of life and learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 200 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hands-On, Brains-On Academic Curriculum
- Experiments & Discovery Learning for 3's & 4's Classes
- Active Learning for 18mo & 2's
- Pre K Reading & Writing Program
- Secure Entrance
- VPK PROVIDER
- Closed Circuit TV Monitoring
- Shaded Playgrounds
- Full & Part Time Classes
- Low-Staff Child Ratio ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE: Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Art, Journal Writing, Music & Movement, Library, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education, Artist & Author Studies.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Cambridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.