Tel: (954) 430-3388
- The goal of Cambridge School is to provide an enriching, educational experience from 18 months through prekindergarten.
- Within the framework of a nurturing environment, Cambridge School provides a well balanced, integrated curriculum designed to enhance the cognitive development of children.
- The innovative and advanced curriculum designed by Cambridge educators build upon the natural ways in which children learn.
- The daily activities convey a feeling of celebration as the Cambridge staff encourages each child to make new comprehension.
- Cambridge cultivates each child's spirit, imagination, and love of life and learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Hands-On, Brains-On Academic Curriculum
- Experiments & Discovery Learning for 3's & 4's Classes
- Active Learning for 18mo & 2's
- Pre K Reading & Writing Program
- Secure Entrance
- VPK PROVIDER
- Closed Circuit TV Monitoring
- Shaded Playgrounds
- Full & Part Time Classes
- Low-Staff Child Ratio ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE: Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Art, Journal Writing, Music & Movement, Library, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education, Artist & Author Studies.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 695 students
19200 Pines Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33029
(954) 435-4622 1.4 PK-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?