- Camelot School is an independent, co-educational, non-sectarian day school offering programs from pre-school through fifth grade with before and after school care.
- Established in 1982, Camelot School began providing superior academic preparation in a nurturing, family-like atmosphere.
- Twenty years later, enrollment at Camelot continues to flourish with a student body and staff as diverse as the community it serves.
- Academics, at Camelot School, focus on providing students with a solid foundation of basics combined with a rich, challenging hands-on curriculum with the ability to provide purposeful and independent studies.
- The Camelot education includes hands-on learning with practical application, independent study with an emphasis on overcoming barriers to education, study, and how to overcome them, personal attention, independent learning, advancement based on demonstrated competency versus age or grade.
- Elementary students enjoy arts and crafts, free play, as well as, organized and impromptu games.
- We have scheduled, optional events such as roller-skating, cooking, and movie days.
- All of Camelot School's teachers have earned college degrees, Child Development Associate Credentials , or have met the standards set by Coordinated Child Care and Pinellas County Licensing Board.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: PK-7 | 31 students
14088 Icot Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727) 539-7879 1 PK-7
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 366 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 536-2756 1.6 NS-8
- Pinellas Park Grades: NS-PK
6520 102nd Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33782
(727) 541-5292 2 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.