Woodlawn Community Academy
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 162 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: May. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Golfing, Gymnastics, Lego, Pop Dance, Remote Car, Rock/Paper/Scissors, Yearbook and Newsletter, Yoga
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts (Jewelry Making/Sewing), Chorus, Drawing, Drum & Music Lessons, Performing Arts, Sign Language
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Bowling, Flag Football, Kickball
- We provide on-site and remote learning during Covid epidemic.
- Our mission is to provide a high quality individualized education to all students within a positive, safe environment. Our goal is to motivate our students to become active participants in the learning process. We will use the best curriculum and the best teaching practices available in order to help each of them to reach his/her full potential. We desire to be a supportive influence to each of the families represented and to model and teach a Christ-like attitude in every area of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Woodlawn Community Academy cost?
Woodlawn Community Academy's tuition is approximately $0 for summer students.
Does Woodlawn Community Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Woodlawn Community Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Woodlawn Community Academy offer?
Woodlawn Community Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Football, Golf and Gymnastics.
When is the application deadline for Woodlawn Community Academy?
The application deadline for Woodlawn Community Academy is May. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling (applications are due on May. 1 / Aug. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Woodlawn Community Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards