The staff at Largo KinderCare strives for excellence in education at all levels.
The majority of our teachers have their CDA (Child Development Associate) credential, Early Childhood Associate's, or a Bachelor's Degree in education.
Our company holds bi-annual trainings in professional development to enhance their skills.
Our teachers love to teach, and they also love to learn!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Largo KinderCare! We are so glad you stopped by to find out more about us. We have a diverse staff with many years of experience and education. We strive to provide the best learning environment for your child to develop into successful adults. While providing the best education, we also create a nurturing environment where children and their families feel safe and secure.
- The Largo KinderCare prides itself on the health and safety of our children and families. We utilize daily sign in and sign out sheets, regular parent/guardian identification, as well as single keypad access to our building to ensure security. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building meet and exceed your expectations as families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCC VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 136
This is a great school. Very well run, great curriculum, and clean. Lots of additional programs like music and phonics. Very friendly staff, and the Director, Ms. Yvonne goes above and beyond to maintain a great learning environment for the kids. I highly recommend.
Endorse Largo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.