5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (727) 536-1283
- The staff at Largo KinderCare strives for excellence in education at all levels.
- The majority of our teachers have their CDA (Child Development Associate) credential, Early Childhood Associate's, or a Bachelor's Degree in education.
- Our company holds bi-annual trainings in professional development to enhance their skills.
- Our teachers love to teach, and they also love to learn!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Largo KinderCare! We are so glad you stopped by to find out more about us. We have a diverse staff with many years of experience and education. We strive to provide the best learning environment for your child to develop into successful adults. While providing the best education, we also create a nurturing environment where children and their families feel safe and secure.
- The Largo KinderCare prides itself on the health and safety of our children and families. We utilize daily sign in and sign out sheets, regular parent/guardian identification, as well as single keypad access to our building to ensure security. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building meet and exceed your expectations as families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCC VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 136
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 370 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 536-2756 1.1 NS-8
- Clearwater Grades: NS-PK | 62 students
1875 Nursery Road
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 530-4052 1.8 NS-PK
- Clearwater Grades: 9-12 | 562 students
2750 Haines Bayshore Rd
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727) 531-1449 2 9-12
This is a great school. Very well run, great curriculum, and clean. Lots of additional programs like music and phonics. Very friendly staff, and the Director, Ms. Yvonne goes above and beyond to maintain a great learning environment for the kids. I highly recommend.
- Posted by Parent - haty3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?