The staff at Largo KinderCare strives for excellence in education at all levels.
The majority of our teachers have their CDA (Child Development Associate) credential, Early Childhood Associate's, or a Bachelor's Degree in education.
Our company holds bi-annual trainings in professional development to enhance their skills.
Our teachers love to teach, and they also love to learn!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Largo KinderCare! We are so glad you stopped by to find out more about us. Wehave adiverse staff with many years of experience and education. We strive to provide the best learning environment for your child to develop into successful adults.While providing the best education, we alsocreate a nurturing environment where children and their familiesfeel safe and secure.
- The Largo KinderCare prides itself on the health andsafety of our children and families. We utilize daily sign in and sign out sheets,regular parent/guardian identification, as well as single keypad access to our building to ensure security. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building meet and exceed your expectations as families.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCC VPK Voucher Naccrra Center Capacity: 136
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Largo KinderCare?
The application deadline for Largo KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This is a great school. Very well run, great curriculum, and clean. Lots of additional programs like music and phonics. Very friendly staff, and the Director, Ms. Yvonne goes above and beyond to maintain a great learning environment for the kids. I highly recommend.
Endorse Largo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.