Clearwater Central Catholic High School
- Clearwater Central Catholic, a community rooted in Christ, dedicated to inspiring one another to use our minds for truth, hearts for love, and hands for service.
- We are a Catholic school in the Diocese of St. Petersburg.
- As a Diocesan, coeducational, secondary, college preparatory school serving primarily the Upper Deanery of Pinellas County, we are committed to excellence in educating students of diverse ability levels.
- We, as a Catholic Community called to educate the whole person according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We affirm that in a Christ-centered atmosphere, we are encouraged to discover, nurture, and share with others a personal relationship with God; our shared experiences will model Christian living, foster appreciation for all peoples, and prepare us to meet the challenges of the future with faith and hope; our shared experiences will model Christian living, foster appreciation for all peoples, and prepare us to meet the challenges of the future with faith and hope; and we dedicate ourselves to growth in knowledge, love, and Gospel service and to the promotion of justice and peace in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||International Baccalaureate Program|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: K-12 | 594 students
2655 Ulmerton Road - Suite 402
Clearwater, FL 33762
(727)531-2481 4.2 K-12
- Clearwater Grades: 9-12 | 660 students
110 N McMullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759
(727)449-2247 2.6 9-12