Blossom Montessori School For The Deaf
- Blossom Montessori School's mission is to educate deaf and hard-of-hearing children, their hearing siblings and children of deaf adults (CODA), and prepare them for a lifetime of success in the community.
- We believe partnerships with our students, their families and the community are essential in accomplishing our mission.
- We value self-motivation, independent thinking, encourage creativity, innovation and celebrate the uniqueness of every child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Largo Grades: PK-5 | 71 students
6751 Ulmerton Rd
Largo, FL 33771
(727)536-9911 1 PK-5
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 366 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727)536-2756 1.6 NS-8
- Clearwater Grades: 9-12 | 540 students
2750 Haines Bayshore Rd
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727)531-1449 2.2 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.