Allendale Academy Private School
Tel: (727) 531-2481
- Founded in 1985, Allendale Academy is a nationwide private school which believes that the education of children is the God-given right and responsibility of their parents.
- Allendale Academy is dedicated and equipped to assist parents nationwide in educating their children in the most supportive environment, the home.
- Allendale Academy is registered with the Florida Department of Education as a private school.
- We are also registered with the College Board, the NCAA, Bright Futures, FLVS and the FPEA. Allendale Academy provides the registration and documentation (report cards, attendance forms, and transcripts) to satisfy most state's requirements for private education.
- We provide, upon request, guidelines for scope and sequence as well as suggestions concerning available curricula.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||101 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: 9-12 | 562 students
2750 Haines Bayshore Rd
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727) 531-1449 4.2 9-12
- Pinellas Park Grades: K-12 | 213 students
4981 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 547-6820 4 K-12
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 370 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 536-2756 4.2 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?