Morning Star School
Tel: (727) 544-6036
- Morning Star Catholic School, a mission of the Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg, recognizes the unique educational needs of students.
- The purpose of Morning Star School is to offer students a Christian and caring learning environment where they are able to succeed.
- The positive is accentuated to help the students recognize their potential.
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence is integrated into the curriculum of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, physical education, computer, library, art, and music.
- Students receive the specialized services of speech and occupational therapy as part of the school day.
- The administration, faculty, staff, and parents work together to provide an ungraded academic curriculum in which students can achieve their potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinellas Park Grades: K-8 | 220 students
7951 46th Way N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 544-1106 0 K-8
- Clearwater Grades: K-12 | 594 students
2655 Ulmerton Road - Suite 402
Clearwater, FL 33762
(727) 531-2481 3.8 K-12
- Clearwater Grades: NS-8 | 370 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 536-2756 5.4 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?