Morning Star School
- Morning Star Catholic School, a mission of the Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg, recognizes the unique educational needs of students.
- The purpose of Morning Star School is to offer students a Christian and caring learning environment where they are able to succeed.
- The positive is accentuated to help the students recognize their potential.
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence is integrated into the curriculum of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, physical education, computer, library, art, and music.
- Students receive the specialized services of speech and occupational therapy as part of the school day.
- The administration, faculty, staff, and parents work together to provide an ungraded academic curriculum in which students can achieve their potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinellas ParkGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
7951 46th Way N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- ClearwaterGrades: NS-8 | 366 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
- ClearwaterGrades: K-12 | 594 students
2655 Ulmerton Road - Suite 402
Clearwater, FL 33762
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.