Morning Star School
- Morning Star Catholic School, a mission of the Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg, recognizes the unique educational needs of students.
- The purpose of Morning Star School is to offer students a Christian and caring learning environment where they are able to succeed.
- The positive is accentuated to help the students recognize their potential.
- Building self-esteem and self-confidence is integrated into the curriculum of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, physical education, computer, library, art, and music.
- Students receive the specialized services of speech and occupational therapy as part of the school day.
- The administration, faculty, staff, and parents work together to provide an ungraded academic curriculum in which students can achieve their potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClearwaterGrades: K-12 | 594 students
2655 Ulmerton Road - Suite 402
Clearwater, FL 33762
Pinellas ParkGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
7951 46th Way N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
ClearwaterGrades: NS-8 | 366 students
1600 St. Paul's Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?