Campbell Rd KinderCare
Welcome to our center! At the KinderCare located in Richardson, Texas we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
Unlike most childcare centers, we are proud of the fact that we have very tenured teachers at our location.
We have teachers who have been here anywhere from five to 20 years.
The teachers here are also enthusiastic and eager to teach each and every child and would love to meet you and talk to you about their classes.
Every teacher is trained in First Aid and CPR. The teachers also receive professional training throughout the year that helps to ensure that they meet all the states requirements.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Richardson KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Our experts designed our classroom - every activity and lesson - to help prepare your child success in school and beyond. Here at the Richardson KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in , but will have support from a team of child development specialist who have a passion for educating and nurturing children. Each day, at KinderCare we provide a balanced approach to learning - giving parents the comfort of knowing their child will have fun as he/she develops socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our goal is to prepare children for their school years through age-appropriate lesson plans including phonics, reading, math, science and more-all while making learning fun. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. Our center is secured so that only authorized staff and families may enter, in addition to having secured perimeters to ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely. You can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day. At Kindercare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. From daily sign-in requirements to strict parent single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus, our daily cleanliness and maintain schedules leaving nothing at all to chance. We maintain a rigorous standard for safety, and we leave nothing to chance. Our Health and Safety Coordinator is Pat Bonilal. She has been with KinderCare for over eight years .
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCMS, naacra Garland and Richardson School districts
Endorse Campbell Rd KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.