Canyon Point KinderCare
We are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment where your child can grow, learn, explore and bloom.
All of our staff members work together as a team in order to provide structure, consistency and develop a love of learning for your little one.
We want parents to be a part of what we do here everyday and and encourage parent involvement. Please come by and see us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 132 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for inquiring about our Golden KinderCare. We take great pride in providing quality care to the community. We delight in stretching and challenging children's minds, hearts and bodies everyday. We enjoy sharing in what we do everyday and encourage parents and families to come in and spend time with us.
- Because safety for all our children is essential, we are proud to have a Health and Safety Coordinator at our center who organizes our fire and disaster drills, does safety checks monthly, gives out handouts and tips on health and safety to our staff, trains in health and safety areas and makes sure our environment is a safe and nurturing place for our children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Canyon Point KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.