Canyon Point KinderCare
- We are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment where your child can grow, learn, explore and bloom.
- All of our staff members work together as a team in order to provide structure, consistency and develop a love of learning for your little one.
- We want parents to be a part of what we do here everyday and and encourage parent involvement. Please come by and see us.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for inquiring about our Golden KinderCare. We take great pride in providing quality care to the community. We delight in stretching and challenging children's minds, hearts and bodies everyday. We enjoy sharing in what we do everyday and encourage parents and families to come in and spend time with us.
- Because safety for all our children is essential, we are proud to have a Health and Safety Coordinator at our center who organizes our fire and disaster drills, does safety checks monthly, gives out handouts and tips on health and safety to our staff, trains in health and safety areas and makes sure our environment is a safe and nurturing place for our children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: NS-PK
18601 Eagle Ridge Dr.
Golden, CO 80401
(303)279-0814 3 NS-PK
- Golden Grades: PK-K | 114 students
15970 W 50th Ave
Golden, CO 80403
(303)277-0245 3.2 PK-K
- Arvada Grades: PK-K | 66 students
16395 W 64th Ave
Arvada, CO 80007
(303)431-5437 4.2 PK-K
- Arvada Grades: PK-K | 36 students
14449 W 63rd Pl
Arvada, CO 80004 4.9 PK-K
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 4.9 3-10
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.