Canyon Point KinderCare
- We are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment where your child can grow, learn, explore and bloom.
- All of our staff members work together as a team in order to provide structure, consistency and develop a love of learning for your little one.
- We want parents to be a part of what we do here everyday and and encourage parent involvement. Please come by and see us.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for inquiring about our Golden KinderCare. We take great pride in providing quality care to the community. We delight in stretching and challenging children's minds, hearts and bodies everyday. We enjoy sharing in what we do everyday and encourage parents and families to come in and spend time with us.
- Because safety for all our children is essential, we are proud to have a Health and Safety Coordinator at our center who organizes our fire and disaster drills, does safety checks monthly, gives out handouts and tips on health and safety to our staff, trains in health and safety areas and makes sure our environment is a safe and nurturing place for our children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: NS-PK
18601 Eagle Ridge Dr.
Golden, CO 80401
(303)279-0814 3 NS-PK
- Golden Grades: PK-K | 114 students
15970 W 50th Ave
Golden, CO 80403
(303)277-0245 3.2 PK-K
- Arvada Grades: PK-K | 66 students
16395 W 64th Ave
Arvada, CO 80007
(303)431-5437 4.2 PK-K
- Arvada Grades: PK-K | 36 students
14449 W 63rd Pl
Arvada, CO 80004 4.9 PK-K
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 4.9 3-10
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.