Eagle Ridge KinderCare
- We have a warm and welcoming school with a wonderful staff who really care about the families and children in our care.
- Our staff is educated in the field of ECE and have experience working in various types of ECE settings.
- We are dedicated and we work has a team to provide families with a great educational experience while attending our center!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in our school. We are committed to providing your child the best experience in the Early Childhood Education. We strive to be the best with a deep focus on school readiness, physical development, and maintaining a healthy and safe center for all the children in our care. We are always looking for ways to improve and never settle. I look forward to speaking with you and your family and to building a strong influence in your child's life.
- We committed to providing all the families with a safe and healthy center. We take pride in our center, and it shows with the deep focus on safety. We have many guidelines that we follow such as a Health and Safety Calendar, Cleaning Checklist, and Center Safety Checklist.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Jefferson County CCAP
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: NS-PK | 132 students
107 N Rubey Dr
Golden, CO 80403
(303)279-9171 3 NS-PK
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 3.4 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 92 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
(303)914-5482 3.9 PK-K
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 3.9 3-10
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 110 students
13371 W Alameda Pkwy
Denver, CO 80228
(303)989-5260 4 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.