Eagle Ridge KinderCare
- We have a warm and welcoming school with a wonderful staff who really care about the families and children in our care.
- Our staff is educated in the field of ECE and have experience working in various types of ECE settings.
- We are dedicated and we work has a team to provide families with a great educational experience while attending our center!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in our school. We are committed to providing your child the best experience in the Early Childhood Education. We strive to be the best with a deep focus on school readiness, physical development, and maintaining a healthy and safe center for all the children in our care. We are always looking for ways to improve and never settle. I look forward to speaking with you and your family and to building a strong influence in your child's life.
- We committed to providing all the families with a safe and healthy center. We take pride in our center, and it shows with the deep focus on safety. We have many guidelines that we follow such as a Health and Safety Calendar, Cleaning Checklist, and Center Safety Checklist.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Jefferson County CCAP
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Grades: NS-PK | 132 students
107 North Rubey Dr.
Golden, CO 80403
(303)279-9171 3 NS-PK
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 3.4 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 92 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
(303)914-5482 3.9 PK-K
- Golden Grades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)730-7691 3.9 3-10
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 110 students
13371 W Alameda Pkwy
Denver, CO 80228
(303)989-5260 4 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.