Cary Towne KinderCare
- Our Maynard Road KinderCare values the health and safety of our children! We have an on site Health and Safety Coordinator that oversees our programs daily.
- Some of the things we have to assure the health and safety of your child are- a secure keypad entry, fully fenced play yards, all staff members are First Aid and CPR certified, licensed by the State of North Carolina Division of Child Development, and we are Accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC).
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Cary Towne! We are located in Cary, North Carolina on Maynard Road with access to I 40 East and West. Our center provides quality childcare to children beginning at the age of six weeks and continuing to twelve years. Our center is 5 star licensed by the Division of Child Development and NAC Accredited. Accreditation is awarded to centers who consistently perform above minimum childcare licensing requirements, and we take great pride in offering outstanding childcare to the families we serve. We have six classrooms, allowing us to meet the needs of the children in our care through quality curriculum that is designed to focus on what we do best: helping your child learn through play. Our curriculum is carefully thought out and planned through our Education Department to allow both teacher directed and child directed activities throughout the day. Our center provides well balanced nutritional meals daily. We have a four week rotating menu, providing a variety of healthy meals to the children. We serve breakfast, lunch, and two afternoon snacks. We have two large playgrounds, all fenced with an easement between the center and surrounding neighborhood. Each playground is designed and developmentally appropriate to encourage large motor development and outdoor play. We welcome you to come see for yourself, and hope to see you soon!
- Our Maynard Road KinderCare values the health and safety of our children! We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator that oversees our programs daily. Some of the things we have to assure the health and safety of your child are- a secure keypad entry, fully fenced play yards, all staff members are First Aid and CPR certified, licensed by the State of North Carolina Division of Child Development, and we are Accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) .
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Wake County, NACCRRA, Christian Community in Action
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: NS-K | 95 students
540 E Chatham St
Cary, NC 27511
(919)463-7770 0.7 NS-K
- Cary Grades: PK-10 | 176 students
112 Byrum St.
Cary, NC 27511
(919)465-2113 0.9 PK-10
- Cary Grades: NS-PK
203 Kilmayne Dr.
Cary, NC 27511
(919)469-8790 1.5 NS-PK
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.