Highwoods Park KinderCare
At the Highwoods Park KinderCare we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other'¦ all of that with one common goal - to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing Highwoods Park KinderCare! We know that the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong, healthy foundation and we are committed to meet your child's early childhood educational, social and developmental needs in our nurturing environment! The information you find here will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 919.850.0234 or stop by our school any time. Once again, thank you for choosing Highwoods Park KinderCare, we look forward to seeing with you soon.
- Your family's health and safety is our primary concern! Our school offers a secure, keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and all staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid and SIDS prevention.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Wake County, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Highwoods Park KinderCare often compared to?
Highwoods Park KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Cary Towne KinderCare, Knightdale KinderCare by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Highwoods Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Highwoods Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Highwoods Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.