Highwoods Park KinderCare
Tel: (919) 850-0234
At the Highwoods Park KinderCare we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other'¦ all of that with one common goal - to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing Highwoods Park KinderCare! We know that the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong, healthy foundation and we are committed to meet your child's early childhood educational, social and developmental needs in our nurturing environment! The information you find here will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 919.850.0234 or stop by our school any time. Once again, thank you for choosing Highwoods Park KinderCare, we look forward to seeing with you soon.
- Your family's health and safety is our primary concern! Our school offers a secure, keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and all staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid and SIDS prevention.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Wake County, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and preschool to Highwoods Park KinderCare is Raleigh Christian Academy (1.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic School (1.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-12 | 333 students
2110 Trawick Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919) 872-2215 1.7 PK-12
- Raleigh Grades: 3-12 | 73 students
3810 Merton Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 781-7804 1.8 3-12
- Raleigh Grades: NS-PK
3103 Kelley Austin Dr
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919) 231-1936 2.2 NS-PK
- Raleigh Grades: K | 51 students
1519 Millbrook Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 876-4030 2.2 K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.