Highwoods Park KinderCare
- At the Highwoods Park KinderCare we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
- We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other'¦ all of that with one common goal - to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing Highwoods Park KinderCare! We know that the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong, healthy foundation and we are committed to meet your child's early childhood educational, social and developmental needs in our nurturing environment! The information you find here will help you to become familiar with all the great things that are happening at our school. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 919.850.0234 or stop by our school any time. Once again, thank you for choosing Highwoods Park KinderCare, we look forward to seeing with you soon.
- Your family's health and safety is our primary concern! Our school offers a secure, keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and all staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid and SIDS prevention.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Wake County, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-12 | 333 students
2110 Trawick Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)872-2215 1.7 PK-12
- Raleigh Grades: 3-12 | 73 students
3810 Merton Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)781-7804 1.8 3-12
- Raleigh Grades: PK-5 | 57 students
1417 Clifton St.
Raleigh, NC 27601 2 PK-5
- Raleigh Grades: K | 51 students
1519 Millbrook Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)876-4030 2.2 K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.