- At Knightdale KinderCare, we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
- We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other, all of that with one common goal - to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Knightdale KinderCare! We are very excited to have you join our family! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at Knightdale KinderCare you can rest assured that your child will be safe and receive the most positive educational experience during their early years!
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age-specific and conducive to the growth of each age group's large motor skills. We have a full time Health and Safety Coordinator at our school. She strives to keep the children in our care healthy and safe by conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring every staff member's First Aid, CPR and SIDS training is up to date, performing weekly playground inspections and maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Any County subsidies, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knightdale Grades: 1-11 | 8 students
818 Maurepas Dr
Knightdale, NC 27545
(919)376-7367 2.6 1-11
- Wendell Grades: K-4 | 4 students
6600 Hallelujah Blvd
Wendell, NC 27591 4.3 K-4
- Raleigh Grades: PK-12 | 333 students
2110 Trawick Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)872-2215 5.6 PK-12
- Raleigh Grades: NS-PK
3129 Poplarwood Court
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)850-0234 7.2 NS-PK
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.