The Cascades KinderCare is full of exceptional Teachers with over 200 years of combined experience! That experience combined with a passion for Teaching, means all of our classrooms are wonderful places to learn! Our Teachers want to ensure that all families are comfortable and confident leaving their children with us, and get to learn each and every child's special needs to give the children the very best first school experience possible!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Cascades KinderCare webpage! Thank you for your
interest in our Center! We believe that when families choose to
enroll in our Center, they are giving us the biggest compliment
possible because they are trusting us with their most prized
possessions-their children! Our mission is to create an environment
where families are happy and engaged and children spend their days
learning and preparing for school. We strive to engage with
families and each other to create a warm, home-away-from-home where
children thrive and discover a life-long love of learning!
Our experts designed our curriculum '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our Cascades KinderCare has a secure entrance that can only be accessed through entering a keypad code. The code to the Center is only given to enrolled families and is changed often to make sure only the most current families can enter. The building also has a security system that is directly linked to both the fire department and police in case of emergency. All playgrounds are surrounded by fences and our unique location at the end of the culdesac ensures low traffic and a safe environment. All Teachers receive bi-annual First Aid and CPR training and at least one person is on site at all times who has received Medication Administration Training as well. The Center practices monthly drills for fire, disaster, and evacuation and has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Your child's health and safety are the most important thing to you and to us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes Loudoun ; Fairfax
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cascades KinderCare?
The application deadline for Cascades KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cascades KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.