Tel: (703) 404-4060
- The Cascades KinderCare is full of exceptional Teachers with over 200 years of combined experience! That experience combined with a passion for Teaching, means all of our classrooms are wonderful places to learn! Our Teachers want to ensure that all families are comfortable and confident leaving their children with us, and get to learn each and every child's special needs to give the children the very best first school experience possible!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Cascades KinderCare webpage! Thank you for your
interest in our Center! We believe that when families choose to
enroll in our Center, they are giving us the biggest compliment
possible because they are trusting us with their most prized
possessions-their children! Our mission is to create an environment
where families are happy and engaged and children spend their days
learning and preparing for school. We strive to engage with
families and each other to create a warm, home-away-from-home where
children thrive and discover a life-long love of learning!
Our experts designed our curriculum '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our Cascades KinderCare has a secure entrance that can only be accessed through entering a keypad code. The code to the Center is only given to enrolled families and is changed often to make sure only the most current families can enter. The building also has a security system that is directly linked to both the fire department and police in case of emergency. All playgrounds are surrounded by fences and our unique location at the end of the culdesac ensures low traffic and a safe environment. All Teachers receive bi-annual First Aid and CPR training and at least one person is on site at all times who has received Medication Administration Training as well. The Center practices monthly drills for fire, disaster, and evacuation and has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Your child's health and safety are the most important thing to you and to us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes Loudoun ; Fairfax
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Grades: 6-12 | 1900 students
10 Pidgeon Hill Drive, Suite 70
Sterling, VA 20165
(703) 433-0805 1 6-12
- Sterling Grades: K-8 | 201 students
46633 Algonkian Pkwy
Sterling, VA 20165
(703) 433-6760 1.1 K-8
- Sterling Grades: NS-K | 90 students
21290 Springlake Ct
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 444-4217 1.4 NS-K
- Sterling Grades: K-8 | 90 students
45965 Nokes Blvd., Suite 120
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 772-0480 1.7 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.