Tel: (607) 272-3110
- Cascadilla School, founded in 1876 as a preparatory school for Cornell University, is an independent co-educational, not-for-profit high school.
- The school offers students an accelerated curriculum in grades nine through twelve as well as in a post graduate year.
- Cascadilla School is recognized and accredited by the New York State Department of Education and has maintained its historical association with Cornell University through the use of its libraries, dining halls, and other facilities.
- Students from ten different countries and the United States are guided by an expert faculty on its campus in Ithaca, New York.
- Cascadilla graduates go on to matriculate at leading colleges and universities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.