Castle Montessori Schools are award winning, nationally televised private schools affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). With five locations located throughout the North Dallas, Texas area, we offer classical Montessori curriculum for children ages 6 weeks to 3rd grade. The schools are well known for employing world-class, Montessori-certified educators dedicated to nurturing children and fostering a love of learning.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- Castle Montessori Schools are award winning, nationally televisedprivate schools affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). With five locations located throughout the North Dallas, Texas area, we offer classical Montessori curriculum for children ages 6 weeks to 3rd grade.
- The schools are well known for employing world-class, Montessori-certified educators dedicated to nurturing children and fostering a love of learning.The schools have been showcased on CNN, CNBC, FOX, MSNBC, Bloomberg, and HLN networks by Close-Up TV News for their progressive approach to early childhood education.
- Newsweek Magazine also featured Castle Montessori Schools as one of the “Top Private Schools IN THE COUNTRY”.
- In addition to offering a Classical Montessori curriculum, the schools offer Enrichment Programs such as Fine Arts, Music, Foreign Languages, Nature Study, and Computers. Extra-curricular Programs include Dance (Ballet/Tap), Gymnastics, Martial Arts, and Private Piano. A comprehensive Summer Program is also offered.
- Each Castle Montessori facility is newly built and carefully designed to create a unique, child-centric educational environment. Facility features include a beautiful atrium with soft music, high ceilings, elegant finishes, beautiful classrooms fully equipped with Montessori materials, picturesque play areas, a music room, computer lab, library, an indoor gymnasium, a secure access system for entry/exit, and camera monitors for convenient viewing of classrooms from the atrium.
- For more information, visit http://www.CastleMontessori.com
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Castle Montessori of Frisco cost?
Castle Montessori of Frisco's tuition is approximately $12,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Castle Montessori of Frisco?
The acceptance rate of Castle Montessori of Frisco is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. Castle Montessori of Frisco's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Texas with low acceptance rates.
What is Castle Montessori of Frisco's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Castle Montessori of Frisco?
The application deadline for Castle Montessori of Frisco is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Castle Montessori of Frisco. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.