Castle Montessori of Frisco
- Castle Montessori Schools are award winning, nationally televised private schools affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). With five locations located throughout the North Dallas, Texas area, we offer classical Montessori curriculum for children ages 6 weeks to 3rd grade. The schools are well known for employing world-class, Montessori-certified educators dedicated to nurturing children and fostering a love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Varsha Patel|
- Castle Montessori Schools are award winning, nationally televised private schools affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). With five locations located throughout the North Dallas, Texas area, we offer classical Montessori curriculum for children ages 6 weeks to 3rd grade.
- The schools are well known for employing world-class, Montessori-certified educators dedicated to nurturing children and fostering a love of learning.The schools have been showcased on CNN, CNBC, FOX, MSNBC, Bloomberg, and HLN networks by Close-Up TV News for their progressive approach to early childhood education.
- Newsweek Magazine also featured Castle Montessori Schools as one of the “Top Private Schools IN THE COUNTRY”.
- In addition to offering a Classical Montessori curriculum, the schools offer Enrichment Programs such as Fine Arts, Music, Foreign Languages, Nature Study, and Computers. Extra-curricular Programs include Dance (Ballet/Tap), Gymnastics, Martial Arts, and Private Piano. A comprehensive Summer Program is also offered.
- Each Castle Montessori facility is newly built and carefully designed to create a unique, child-centric educational environment. Facility features include a beautiful atrium with soft music, high ceilings, elegant finishes, beautiful classrooms fully equipped with Montessori materials, picturesque play areas, a music room, computer lab, library, an indoor gymnasium, a secure access system for entry/exit, and camera monitors for convenient viewing of classrooms from the atrium.
- For more information, visit http://www.CastleMontessori.com
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frisco Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
6600 Lebanon Rd
Frisco, TX 75034
(972)712-8080 0.4 PK-8
- Frisco Grades: PK-3 | 196 students
10247 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75035
(972)332-0221 1.3 PK-3
- Frisco Grades: K | 44 students
4115 Ohio Dr
Frisco, TX 75035
(972)712-7746 1.8 K
- Frisco Grades: NS-PK
5570 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75034
(214)619-0699 1.9 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.