Castle Montessori of Frisco
- Castle Montessori Schools are award winning, nationally televised private schools affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). With five locations located throughout the North Dallas, Texas area, we offer classical Montessori curriculum for children ages 6 weeks to 3rd grade. The schools are well known for employing world-class, Montessori-certified educators dedicated to nurturing children and fostering a love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Varsha Patel|
- Castle Montessori Schools are award winning, nationally televised private schools affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). With five locations located throughout the North Dallas, Texas area, we offer classical Montessori curriculum for children ages 6 weeks to 3rd grade.
- The schools are well known for employing world-class, Montessori-certified educators dedicated to nurturing children and fostering a love of learning.The schools have been showcased on CNN, CNBC, FOX, MSNBC, Bloomberg, and HLN networks by Close-Up TV News for their progressive approach to early childhood education.
- Newsweek Magazine also featured Castle Montessori Schools as one of the “Top Private Schools IN THE COUNTRY”.
- In addition to offering a Classical Montessori curriculum, the schools offer Enrichment Programs such as Fine Arts, Music, Foreign Languages, Nature Study, and Computers. Extra-curricular Programs include Dance (Ballet/Tap), Gymnastics, Martial Arts, and Private Piano. A comprehensive Summer Program is also offered.
- Each Castle Montessori facility is newly built and carefully designed to create a unique, child-centric educational environment. Facility features include a beautiful atrium with soft music, high ceilings, elegant finishes, beautiful classrooms fully equipped with Montessori materials, picturesque play areas, a music room, computer lab, library, an indoor gymnasium, a secure access system for entry/exit, and camera monitors for convenient viewing of classrooms from the atrium.
- For more information, visit http://www.CastleMontessori.com
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frisco Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
6600 Lebanon Rd
Frisco, TX 75034
(972)712-8080 0.4 PK-8
- Frisco Grades: PK-3 | 196 students
10247 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75035
(972)332-0221 1.3 PK-3
- Frisco Grades: K | 44 students
4115 Ohio Dr
Frisco, TX 75035
(972)712-7746 1.8 K
- Frisco Grades: NS-PK
5570 Warren Parkway
Frisco, TX 75034
(214)619-0699 1.9 NS-PK
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.