Cathedral Christian School
Tel: (409) 892-1503
- Cathedral Christian School intends to provide an atmosphere in which the whole child may grow to realize his God-given destiny.
- Cathedral Christian School teaches the Christian view of life as presented in the Bible.
- Our process of education seeks to develop each student spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Since complete education is primarily a parental responsibility, Cathedral Christian School is an extension of the home.
- The vision of Cathedral Christian School is to strive for excellence in spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development in a "scriptural" atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Drill Team, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Drill Team,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaumont Grades: PK-K | 20 students
2510c N 11th St
Beaumont, TX 77703
(409) 899-5002 0.4 PK-K
- Beaumont Grades: PK-8 | 606 students
375 North 11th Street
Beaumont, TX 77702
(409) 832-5939 1.1 PK-8
- Beaumont Grades: PK-8 | 382 students
4108 Delaware Street
Beaumont, TX 77706
(409) 892-1755 2.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.