Center For Early Education
- The Center for Early Education is an independent coed day school committed to providing an exemplary education for preschool and elementary students of differing ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- The Center makes every effort to be supportive, inclusive, and respectful of our diverse student body, while remaining sensitive to each student's social, emotional and academic needs.
- Our challenging programs are designed to encourage students to become lifelong learners and to instill in them a joy of learning, resilience, self-esteem, respect for others, and commitment to the community beyond the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 650 students
3131 Olympic Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 1026 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-12 | 107 students
1317 N Crescent Heights Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.