Central Christian School
- At Central Christian Schools our mission is to train every student to be complete in Christ by teaching a Christ-centered curriculum, equipping students to live Godly lives, and motivating students to life-long Christian service.
- Our vision is to glorify God by partnering with Christian families and churches to educate students to help them gain a firm assurance of their salvation in Jesus Christ, and instill in them the desire to love and serve God as mature Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||College Calculus, College Trigonometry, Dual Credit Christian Worldview, Dual Credit College Algebra, Music Appreciation, New Testament Survey|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Elementary has a dress code. MS & HS can wear jeans with modest clothing. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / Aug. 20 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,975|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate varies with age of child with $6,975 being the maximum|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Walton|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Choir and Band
- Central Christian offers an excellent academic program in pre-school thru 12th grade. More than this, however, you will find that God`s word is integrated into all learning experiences, providing students with a biblical worldview that leads to an understanding of Scripture and its application to all of life. We believe that prayer, faith, compassion, worship, and personal devotion fit hand in hand with all parts of scholarship. Only God can penetrate the depths of the soul and mold the heart. It is with humility and confidence that we seek to train not only the mind and the will, but the heart of each student.
- The "Central" mission is:
- Central Christian School exists to glorify God by partnering with Christian families to provide students with a distinctive Christ-centered education which integrates faith, life and learning. Students will receive a distinctively superior Pre-K thru 12th grade education based on the Truths in God`s Word.
- 1. Students will be educated daily by those who are disciples of Jesus Christ.
- 2. Students will be challenged to stand with integrity, faith and a resolve to serve according to Christ`s call on their lives.
- 3. Students will be equipped to positively impact future fields of study and vocation.
- 4. CCS strives to glorify God by becoming the school of choice for families seeking a Christ-centered education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hutchinson Grades: NS-6 | 30 students
4310 N Monroe Street
Hutchinson, KS 67502
(620)663-9597 3 NS-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.