Central Christian School
- At Central Christian Schools our mission is to train every student to be complete in Christ by teaching a Christ-centered curriculum, equipping students to live Godly lives, and motivating students to life-long Christian service.
- Our vision is to glorify God by partnering with Christian families and churches to educate students to help them gain a firm assurance of their salvation in Jesus Christ, and instill in them the desire to love and serve God as mature Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||College Calculus, College Trigonometry, Dual Credit Christian Worldview, Dual Credit College Algebra, Dual Credit Psychology, Music Appreciation, New Testament Survey|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Elementary has a dress code. MS & HS can wear jeans with modest clothing. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / Aug. 20 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate varies with age of child with 5,900 being the maximum|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tony Urwiller|
|Admissions Associate||Elizabeth Walton|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Choir and Band
- Central Christian offers an excellent academic program in pre-school thru 12th grade. More than this, however, you will find that God`s word is integrated into all learning experiences, providing students with a biblical worldview that leads to an understanding of Scripture and its application to all of life. We believe that prayer, faith, compassion, worship, and personal devotion fit hand in hand with all parts of scholarship. Only God can penetrate the depths of the soul and mold the heart. It is with humility and confidence that we seek to train not only the mind and the will, but the heart of each student.
- The "Central" mission is:
- Central Christian School exists to glorify God by partnering with Christian families to provide students with a distinctive Christ-centered education which integrates faith, life and learning. Students will receive a distinctively superior Pre-K thru 12th grade education based on the Truths in God`s Word.
- 1. Students will be educated daily by those who are disciples of Jesus Christ.
- 2. Students will be challenged to stand with integrity, faith and a resolve to serve according to Christ`s call on their lives.
- 3. Students will be equipped to positively impact future fields of study and vocation.
- 4. CCS strives to glorify God by becoming the school of choice for families seeking a Christ-centered education.
- People that viewed Central Christian School also viewed these schools: The Community School Of Hutchinson.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.