Central Holmes Christian School
- Central Holmes Christian School's mission is to provide a college preparatory curriculum in a safe environment.
- It emphasizes the role of young people as productive American citizens and offers extra-curricular activities to provide positive experiences for developing a sense of purpose and well-being.
- Central Holmes Christian School was established to meet the educational needs of students in the surrounding area.
- We believe it is the responsibility of CHCS to help students gain the knowledge to succeed in today's changing society.
- Emphasis shall be placed on self-discipline, self-reliance, personal responsibility, and accountability.
- In order to succeed, CHCS believes students must develop an understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, and understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, an understanding of democratic principles, an understanding of respect for authority, and an understanding of respect for the rights and opinions of others.
- With changes in technology CHCS reviews curriculum to maintain standards necessary to achieve educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.