Central Holmes Christian School
- Central Holmes Christian School's mission is to provide a college preparatory curriculum in a safe environment.
- It emphasizes the role of young people as productive American citizens and offers extra-curricular activities to provide positive experiences for developing a sense of purpose and well-being.
- Central Holmes Christian School was established to meet the educational needs of students in the surrounding area.
- We believe it is the responsibility of CHCS to help students gain the knowledge to succeed in today's changing society.
- Emphasis shall be placed on self-discipline, self-reliance, personal responsibility, and accountability.
- In order to succeed, CHCS believes students must develop an understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, and understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, an understanding of democratic principles, an understanding of respect for authority, and an understanding of respect for the rights and opinions of others.
- With changes in technology CHCS reviews curriculum to maintain standards necessary to achieve educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Central Holmes Christian School also viewed these schools: Old Dominion Christian School.
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.