Central Holmes Christian School
- Central Holmes Christian School's mission is to provide a college preparatory curriculum in a safe environment.
- It emphasizes the role of young people as productive American citizens and offers extra-curricular activities to provide positive experiences for developing a sense of purpose and well-being.
- Central Holmes Christian School was established to meet the educational needs of students in the surrounding area.
- We believe it is the responsibility of CHCS to help students gain the knowledge to succeed in today's changing society.
- Emphasis shall be placed on self-discipline, self-reliance, personal responsibility, and accountability.
- In order to succeed, CHCS believes students must develop an understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, and understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, an understanding of democratic principles, an understanding of respect for authority, and an understanding of respect for the rights and opinions of others.
- With changes in technology CHCS reviews curriculum to maintain standards necessary to achieve educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- French Camp Grades: 7-12 | 238 students
One Fine Place
French Camp, MS 39745
(662)547-6482 38.9 7-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.