Central Holmes Christian School
Tel: (662) 834-3011
- Central Holmes Christian School's mission is to provide a college preparatory curriculum in a safe environment.
- It emphasizes the role of young people as productive American citizens and offers extra-curricular activities to provide positive experiences for developing a sense of purpose and well-being.
- Central Holmes Christian School was established to meet the educational needs of students in the surrounding area.
- We believe it is the responsibility of CHCS to help students gain the knowledge to succeed in today's changing society.
- Emphasis shall be placed on self-discipline, self-reliance, personal responsibility, and accountability.
- In order to succeed, CHCS believes students must develop an understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, and understanding of the religious principles set forth by the founders of our nation, an understanding of democratic principles, an understanding of respect for authority, and an understanding of respect for the rights and opinions of others.
- With changes in technology CHCS reviews curriculum to maintain standards necessary to achieve educational goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- French Camp Grades: 7-12 | 247 students
One Fine Place
French Camp, MS 39745
(662) 547-6113 38.9 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.