Central Montessori Schools
- Central Montessori Pre-School/ Kindergarten is a non-denominational, co-educational private school that will offer a Montessori learning environment at 286 El Camino Real in Encinitas, San Diego North County, California.
- Montessori children consistently score high on standardized tests. But there is much more to Montessori than reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Montessori children learn social and everyday living skills. They are shown how to take charge of their own learning and working, and encouraged to develop self confidence based on real achievement - truly, and education for like.
- At CMS, your family joins an association of parents, grandparents, administrators, and teachers committed to their children's education, mental and physical growth in a safe and happy environment.
- Central Montessori's Toddler Program offers professional childcare and an early childhood education program that introduces the Montessori Philosophy and Methodology to children from 18 months to 2 years of age. Our teachers are committed to providing quality care.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Grades: PK-K | 12 students
220 Calle De Madera
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)436-4402 2.2 PK-K
- Carlsbad Grades: PK-3 | 32 students
3016 Highland Dr
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760)230-4230 9 PK-3
- Rancho Santa Fe Grades: PK-11 | 500 students
6233 El Apajo Road
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
(858)756-5599 2.9 PK-11
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.