Central Park Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (205) 786-4811
- Central Park Christian Schools serves 165 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Central Park Christian Schools is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205) 786-4379 1.6 K-9
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 171 students
829 Mcmillon Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
(205) 786-2194 2.3 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 269 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205) 785-8805 3.7 K-12
- Fairfield Grades: PK-6 | 101 students
143 Seminole Cir
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205) 780-5096 2.8 PK-6
My daughter has attended Central Park Christian for the last three years and I'm well pleased. The teachers and support staff are excellent. They truly lift up the name of Jesus and teach with a passion. NO child is left behind at Central Park Christian.
- Posted by Parent - allis
My son attended Central Park Christian last year and I was very satisfied with academic program and the way his teacher kept in touch with me to let me know if my son was having problems in area before it was too late. VERY SATISFIED!!!
- Posted by Parent - mekey
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?