Central Park Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Central Park Christian Schools serves 177 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Central Park Christian Schools is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205)786-4379 1.6 K-9
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 171 students
829 Mcmillon Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
(205)786-2194 2.3 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 3.7 K-12
My daughter has attended Central Park Christian for the last three years and I'm well pleased. The teachers and support staff are excellent. They truly lift up the name of Jesus and teach with a passion. NO child is left behind at Central Park Christian.
- Posted by Parent - allis
My son attended Central Park Christian last year and I was very satisfied with academic program and the way his teacher kept in touch with me to let me know if my son was having problems in area before it was too late. VERY SATISFIED!!!
- Posted by Parent - mekey
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.