Central Park Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Central Park Christian Schools serves 177 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Central Park Christian Schools is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 141 students
1620 4th Ct W
Birmingham, AL 35208
(205)786-4379 1.6 K-9
- Birmingham Grades: K-9 | 171 students
829 Mcmillon Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
(205)786-2194 2.3 K-9
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 3.7 K-12
My daughter has attended Central Park Christian for the last three years and I'm well pleased. The teachers and support staff are excellent. They truly lift up the name of Jesus and teach with a passion. NO child is left behind at Central Park Christian.
- Posted by Parent - allis
My son attended Central Park Christian last year and I was very satisfied with academic program and the way his teacher kept in touch with me to let me know if my son was having problems in area before it was too late. VERY SATISFIED!!!
- Posted by Parent - mekey
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.