Chestnut Hill School
- Chestnut Hill School graduate programs in education are designed to meet the professional needs of teachers.
- Since the role of the teacher is crucial in creating a healthy teaching/learning environment, the primary purpose of Chestnut Hill's graduate programs in education is to help prospective and current teachers enhance the quality of their teaching.
- The graduate programs integrate knowledge and field experience, theory and practice.
- The curricula offer both breadth of knowledge and in-depth specialization.
- Teachers have the opportunity to acquire advanced knowledge, to develop greater competence in their disciplines, and to discover innovative and effective approaches to the educational process.
- In sum, the overall objective of these programs is to contribute significantly to the improvement of instruction in the classroom and, ultimately, to the quality of education in the schools.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 1-11 | 52 students
988 Beam Rd
Denver, PA 17517
(717) 445-8529 1.1 1-11
- Stevens Grades: 1-8 | 20 students
988 Red Run Rd
Stevens, PA 17578
(717) 445-4076 1.6 1-8
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 150 students
650 Gehman School Road
Denver, PA 17517
(717) 484-4222 1.8 K-8
- Terre Hill Grades: 1-8 | 26 students
1137 Lancaster Ave
Terre Hill, PA 17581
(717) 542-4259 2.7 1-8
- Ephrata Grades: 1-9 | 67 students
255 Hahnstown Rd
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 733-2694 3.1 1-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.