- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 259 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,575
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 15 / Jun. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chapel Committee, Newspaper, Service Projects, Student Council, Yearbook (Middle School)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band - Junior & Senior, Chamber Choir, Choral Groups, Drama Productions, Handbells, Music Lessons, Schoolwide Enrichment Time mini-course, Strings Ensemble - Junior & Senior, Worship Team
- Hinkletown Mennonite School is a Christ-centered, child-focused, school where children explore, parents participate and teachers nurture. Operating as a parent-governed school, HMS invites parents to partner with the school to nurture the gifts, skills, and faith of their children.
- HMS serves students in pre-k through high school
- Our Vision
- What we want to see: Students learning & living God's purposes.
- Our Mission
- Education at HMS:
- - inspires students to be life-long learners
- - integrates Christ's teachings and Anabaptist* values of peacemaking, service & community into everyday learning
- - shapes a Christ-centered worldview
- - develops each student's God-given gifts
- - adapts holistic instruction to meet the needs of each student
- *Anabaptist -the term is most commonly used to refer to the Anabaptists of 16th century Europe. Today the descendants of the 16th century European movements (particularly the Amish, Hutterites, Mennonites, Church of the Brethren, Brethren in Christ, and other respective German Baptist variants) are the most common bodies referred to as Anabaptist.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hinkletown Mennonite School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Hinkletown Mennonite School?
What sports does Hinkletown Mennonite School offer?
What is Hinkletown Mennonite School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hinkletown Mennonite School?
Endorse Hinkletown Mennonite School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards