Children's House Of The Windsors
- Our preschool early learning programs prepare children for reading and math and develop their independence.
- We use the Montessori method to nurture each child's physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development.
- Children receive individualized and group instruction in an atmosphere of cooperation and non-competitiveness.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Junction Grades: NS-K
1306 Windsor-edinburg Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
(609)443-1200 1.5 NS-K
- West Windsor Grades: NS-PK | 73 students
1 Kinder Ct
West Windsor, NJ 08550
(609)799-8787 1.9 NS-PK
- East Windsor Grades: NS | 31 students
300D Princeton Hightstown Rd
East Windsor, NJ 08520
(609)448-4333 2 NS
- Hightstown Grades: PK-K | 115 students
761 Route 33 W Ste 400 Bldg D
Hightstown, NJ 08520 2.4 PK-K
- Plainsboro Grades: PK-4 | 76 students
72 Grovers Mill Rd
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(609)799-7990 3.4 PK-4
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.