West Windsor KinderCare
- Our teachers and staff at the KinderCare of West Windsor welcome you! We look forward everyday to greet each current family as well as to meet all new prospective families.
- We pride ourselves on having many years of experience as well as on-going trainings.
- Most importantly, we have a genuine passion for what we do.
- We always strive to make your family's experience positive and want you to know that we will keep your child safe, nurtured and educated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to West Windsor KinderCare. We thank you for your interest in our school. We would love to welcome you into our center to meet your family and introduce you to ours! Our staff is here to guide you through making the best possible decision for your child. We strive to provide your child with a safe, caring, fun and stimulating environment. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Health and safety is always a priority here at our West Windsor center. Some safety features include but are not limited to: front door keypad entry, our ADT alarm monitoring system, three separate completely fenced in playgrounds for various age groups, and a full intercom system throughout the building. Prior to the first day of employment all of our staff have their fingerprints and background checks completed. All staff is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. B, who oversees the health and wellness of the building. She completes routine inspections of all classrooms and ensures all staff is up to date with current safety trainings. We regularly conduct emergency drills so that staff and children are prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Connection, Work First NJ
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plainsboro Grades: PK-4 | 76 students
72 Grovers Mill Rd
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(609)799-7990 1.6 PK-4
- Princeton Junction Grades: PK-K | 142 students
270 Village Rd E
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
(609)443-8900 1.9 PK-K
- Princeton Junction Grades: PK-K | 50 students
59 Cranbury Rd
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
(609)275-8666 1.9 PK-K
- East Windsor Grades: NS | 31 students
300D Princeton Hightstown Rd
East Windsor, NJ 08520
(609)448-4333 2.1 NS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.