West Windsor KinderCare
Our teachers and staff at the KinderCare of West Windsor welcome you! We look forward everyday to greet each current family as well as to meet all new prospective families.
We pride ourselves on having many years of experience as well as on-going trainings.
Most importantly, we have a genuine passion for what we do.
We always strive to make your family's experience positive and want you to know that we will keep your child safe, nurtured and educated.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 73 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West Windsor KinderCare. We thank you for your interest in our school. We would love to welcome you into our center to meet your family and introduce you to ours! Our staff is here to guide you through making the best possible decision for your child. We strive to provide your child with a safe, caring, fun and stimulating environment. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Health and safety is always a priority here at our West Windsor center. Some safety features include but are not limited to: front door keypad entry, our ADT alarm monitoring system, three separate completely fenced in playgrounds for various age groups, and a full intercom system throughout the building. Prior to the first day of employment all of our staff have their fingerprints and background checks completed. All staff is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. B, who oversees the health and wellness of the building. She completes routine inspections of all classrooms and ensures all staff is up to date with current safety trainings. We regularly conduct emergency drills so that staff and children are prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Connection, Work First NJ
Endorse West Windsor KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.