West Windsor KinderCare
- Our teachers and staff at the KinderCare of West Windsor welcome you! We look forward everyday to greet each current family as well as to meet all new prospective families.
- We pride ourselves on having many years of experience as well as on-going trainings.
- Most importantly, we have a genuine passion for what we do.
- We always strive to make your family's experience positive and want you to know that we will keep your child safe, nurtured and educated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to West Windsor KinderCare. We thank you for your interest in our school. We would love to welcome you into our center to meet your family and introduce you to ours! Our staff is here to guide you through making the best possible decision for your child. We strive to provide your child with a safe, caring, fun and stimulating environment. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Health and safety is always a priority here at our West Windsor center. Some safety features include but are not limited to: front door keypad entry, our ADT alarm monitoring system, three separate completely fenced in playgrounds for various age groups, and a full intercom system throughout the building. Prior to the first day of employment all of our staff have their fingerprints and background checks completed. All staff is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. B, who oversees the health and wellness of the building. She completes routine inspections of all classrooms and ensures all staff is up to date with current safety trainings. We regularly conduct emergency drills so that staff and children are prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Connection, Work First NJ
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plainsboro Grades: PK-4 | 76 students
72 Grovers Mill Rd
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(609)799-7990 1.6 PK-4
- Princeton Junction Grades: PK-K | 142 students
270 Village Rd E
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
(609)443-8900 1.9 PK-K
- Princeton Junction Grades: PK-K | 50 students
59 Cranbury Rd
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550 1.9 PK-K
- Hightstown Grades: PK-K | 31 students
300 Princeton Hightstown Rd
Hightstown, NJ 08520 2 PK-K
Teen suicide is the 3rd largest killer of young adults between the ages of 15-24. It can be prevented.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.