- Children's Workshop Montessori is an independent, non-profit, AMI Accredited Montessori school for children 8 weeks through kindergaten.
- We serve families from Plymouth to Minneapolis and Minnetrista to Maple Grove.
Children's Workshop places among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates differ for 1/2 day, full day, and before/after school care.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$250|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katrina Schlude|
|Admissions Associate||Anell Brown|
- All teachers have college degrees + AMI Primary Diplomas.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 107 students
1601 Laurel Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612)377-1698 9.7 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 10.5 PK-K
- Eden Prairie Grades: PK-K | 75 students
7455 Market Place Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952)944-8466 10.3 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 120 students
780 Helmo Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651)739-6275 25.3 PK-K
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.