Christ The King Catholic School
- At Christ The King Catholic School, our mission is to inspire, nurture, and motivate a desire for life long learning in an atmosphere of faith for the students entrusted to our care.
- We, the faculty and staff at Christ the King School, affirm that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- We believe that we have the responsibility to communicate the Catholic message as well as to provide a sound academic education.
- We see ourselves as a community that welcomes and nurtures each student, guiding each one toward the fulfillment of his or her potential.
- With the support of the parents, we strive to promote the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social growth of the students entrusted to our care in a Christ-centered environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cerrito Grades: K-8 | 474 students
960 Avis Drive/2060 Tapscott Ave.
El Cerrito, CA 94530
(510)236-5800 12.5 K-8
- Martinez Grades: NS-8 | 209 students
604 Mellus St
Martinez, CA 94553
(925)228-4140 5.6 NS-8
- Rutherford Grades: K-12 | 148 students
796 Grayson Rd
Rutherford, CA 94573
(925)934-9261 0.6 K-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 16.3 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.