Christ The King Catholic School
- At Christ The King Catholic School, our mission is to inspire, nurture, and motivate a desire for life long learning in an atmosphere of faith for the students entrusted to our care.
- We, the faculty and staff at Christ the King School, affirm that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- We believe that we have the responsibility to communicate the Catholic message as well as to provide a sound academic education.
- We see ourselves as a community that welcomes and nurtures each student, guiding each one toward the fulfillment of his or her potential.
- With the support of the parents, we strive to promote the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social growth of the students entrusted to our care in a Christ-centered environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cerrito Grades: K-8 | 474 students
960 Avis Drive/2060 Tapscott Ave.
El Cerrito, CA 94530
(510)236-5800 12.5 K-8
- Martinez Grades: NS-8 | 209 students
604 Mellus St
Martinez, CA 94553
(925)228-4140 5.6 NS-8
- Rutherford Grades: K-12 | 148 students
796 Grayson Rd
Rutherford, CA 94573
(925)934-9261 0.6 K-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 16.3 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.