Queen Of All Saints School
5.00 (1 review)
- Queen Of All Saints School serves 195 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Queen Of All Saints School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: NS-8 | 166 students
4347 Cowell Rd
Concord, CA 94518
(925)825-4644 2.9 NS-8
- Martinez Grades: NS-8 | 209 students
604 Mellus St
Martinez, CA 94553
(925)228-4140 5.9 NS-8
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 320 students
3886 Chestnut Ave
Concord, CA 94519
(925)689-3990 1.8 K-8
We love Queen of All Saints. Our child has been in this school for 4 years and loves it. They provide a safe caring environment for learning and my child is thriving here. The small class sizes make it easy for my child to get individual attention and extra help when needed. They really love and care for the students. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure every student gets the help they need to succeed.
- Posted by Parent - Jag72
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.