Queen Of All Saints School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (925) 685-8700
- Queen Of All Saints School serves 245 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Queen Of All Saints School is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
4347 Cowell Rd
Concord, CA 94518
(925) 825-4644 2.9 PK-8
- Martinez Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
604 Mellus St
Martinez, CA 94553
(925) 228-4140 5.9 PK-8
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
3886 Chestnut Ave
Concord, CA 94519
(925) 689-3990 1.8 PK-8
We love Queen of All Saints. Our child has been in this school for 4 years and loves it. They provide a safe caring environment for learning and my child is thriving here. The small class sizes make it easy for my child to get individual attention and extra help when needed. They really love and care for the students. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure every student gets the help they need to succeed.
- Posted by Parent - Jag72
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.