St Agnes Elementary School
Tel: (925) 689-3990
- Centered upon the celebration of Eucharist and the sharing of our Catholic heritage, the faculty and staff of St. Agnes School encourage the children to grow in God's love, to live rooted in Gospel values, and to develop their individual faith, skills and talents.
- In this context, the faculty and staff provide a sound moral and educational foundation.
- We strive to guide students toward the fulfillment of their potential and trust the children will leave the school empowered to lead lives rich in faith, love, and service.
- Saint Agnes School offers a program rich in Catholic identity.
- The school recognizes that its primary goal is to foster the development of the faith, talents, and abilities of each student.
- The school provides a caring environment that values self worth and cultural diversity.
- Saint Agnes School, with the parents as primary educators, promotes the growth of each individual student religiously, academically, personally, socially, physically, and culturally.
- The faculty and staff encourage a local and global vision of service to others.
- St. Agnes School is committed to providing financial aid to families requiring tuition assistance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 521 students
4380 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
(925) 685-9169 1.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?