Bay Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Bay Christian School is to teach kids, love Jesus and care for others.
- As we focus on academic standards, we are careful to model and encourage a deep love for Christ in our students that will last a lifetime and be impactful for their lives and for generations to come.
- We also challenge our children to think beyond themselves by caring and giving to others who may be in need.
- In this way, we teach kids to love Jesus and care for others. For more info, please visit our website at www.baybulldogs.com.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Costs vary depending on which program is chosen for the student.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||10 or 12 month payment plans available.|
|Admissions Director||Kate Lee|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Community Service Projects, Computer Lab, Foreign Language, Jr. High Algebra, Jr. High Electives, Library, Science Lab|
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Concert Band, Music Program
- Bay Christian School provides a challenging, developmentally appropriate academic program to all students within the context of a Christian environment. We strive to see each child meet and exceed his or her potential as a learner and community participant. In this context, we offer a variety of opoortunities and activites for children to be engaged in: computer class, league sports, music, library, foreign language, and concert band.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburg Grades: NS-6 | 77 students
1210 Stoneman Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
(925)439-2552 7.1 NS-6
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
(925)798-3131 1.4 PK-8
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 270 students
4255 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521
(925)687-2020 1 K-8
- Brentwood Grades: K-8 | 205 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925)634-0493 13.7 K-8
Awesome school with great leadership. Staff genuinely loves and invests in the children.
- Posted by Parent - jgurn
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.