- YVCS is committed to partner with Christian families to educate their children.
- We believe that it is the God-given responsibility of parents to train their children in a manner that is based upon scriptural principles that reflect honor upon the cause of Christ.
- We view our school as an extension of the home and seek to provide a program that will serve the family educationally while upholding it spiritually.
- Along with our spiritual emphasis we maintain a strong academic progam and a school atmosphere where positive character development is emphasized.
- We want students to prosper as productive citizens in their homes and churches, vocations and society.
- Our goal is that students be successful in this world and be prepared for the world to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,678|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
4725 Evora Road
Concord, CA 94520
ConcordGrades: NS-12 | 36 students
2924 Clayton Rd. No. B
Concord, CA 94519
Walnut CreekGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
2336 Buena Vista Avenue
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Pleasant HillGrades: K-12 | 148 students
796 Grayson Rd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94573
San RamonGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
One Annabel Lane
San Ramon, CA 94583
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.