Ygnacio Valley Christian School
- YVCS is committed to partner with Christian families to educate their children.
- We believe that it is the God-given responsibility of parents to train their children in a manner that is based upon scriptural principles that reflect honor upon the cause of Christ. We view our school as an extension of the home and seek to provide a program that will serve the family educationally while upholding it spiritually.
- Along with our spiritual emphasis we maintain a strong academic progam and a school atmosphere where positive character development is emphasized.
- We want students to prosper as productive citizens in their homes and churches, vocations and society.
- Our goal is that students be successful in this world and be prepared for the world to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,995|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 270 students
4255 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521
(925)687-2020 1.5 K-8
- Concord Grades: PK-K | 30 students
4976 Myrtle Drive
Concord, CA 94521
(925)356-2482 0.3 PK-K
- Concord Grades: K-8 | 320 students
3886 Chestnut Ave
Concord, CA 94519
(925)689-3990 2.1 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.