Our staff at KinderCare has been here for many years.
Our Director Danyelle Coach has been here for 28 years and the Assistant Director Gina Murdock has been here for 14 years.
The other teachers have been here for five years and more.
We like to say we have a total of 198 years of child development experiences.
We are a staff that is nurturing, fun, caring and well educated.
We all look forward to meeting you and your children and welcome you to our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 77 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare located in Concord. We are very excited and look forward to meeting you and your family. Here at KinderCare you will find that we are a big happy family. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents here consider us to be that extension of the village. Your child will have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in and you will have the support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing the child.
- We have a keypad entry to the building, fenced in playground with alarms on all entry gates. Bus Drivers and management are CPR and First Aid certified. Our Bus Drivers are re-certified every year to make sure they have no driving violations and drivers are randomly drug tested. Keeping the children safe is our number one priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Counsel, CalWorks, PACEEP, (NOT NACCRRA)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Concord KinderCare?
The application deadline for Concord KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Concord KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.