Our staff at KinderCare has been here for many years.
Our Director Danyelle Coach has been here for 28 years and the Assistant Director Gina Murdock has been here for 14 years.
The other teachers have been here for five years and more.
We like to say we have a total of 198 years of child development experiences.
We are a staff that is nurturing, fun, caring and well educated.
We all look forward to meeting you and your children and welcome you to our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 77 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare located in Concord. We are very excited and look forward to meeting you and your family. Here at KinderCare you will find that we are a big happy family. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents here consider us to be that extension of the village. Your child will have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in and you will have the support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing the child.
- We have a keypad entry to the building, fenced in playground with alarms on all entry gates. Bus Drivers and management are CPR and First Aid certified. Our Bus Drivers are re-certified every year to make sure they have no driving violations and drivers are randomly drug tested. Keeping the children safe is our number one priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Counsel, CalWorks, PACEEP, (NOT NACCRRA)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Concord KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.