Christian Academy Of Carrollton
5.00 (1 review)
- Begun in 1989, Christian Academy of Carrollton is a non-denominational school educating students in four-year-old kindergarten, five-year-old kindergarten, and first through twelfth grades.
- CAC is located in historic Carrollton Kentucky, serving students from the Northern Kentucky and Southern Indiana area.
- The mission of the Christian Academy of Carrollton is to provide a biblically-based, Christ-centered learning environment which promotes spiritual maturity, academic excellence, and personal growth, ministering to the whole child.
- Beyond strong English, math, history, and science, highlights of the curriculum include Reading, cursive writing, and phonics beginning in the four-year-old kindergarten program. Language-learning in Spanish beginning in first grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Chapel Day is dress uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is spread over ten months for the school year, and discounted per each child in the family.|
|Admissions Director||Katie Matson|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Tennis,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Christian Academy of Carrollton has a wonderful character building and a very strong academic curriculum with qualified and caring teachers Along with the strong academics, music (band, recorder, general music, private music lessons) sports programs, and the Bible lessons teach students good moral values as well as knowledge and acceptance of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
- Posted by Parent - kmats
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.