Christian Academy Of Lawrenceburg
- The Christian Academy of Lawrenceburg (CAL) is an interdenominational Christian school with classes ranging from 3-year old preschool to 12th grade.
- We are located on two campuses, Anderson Christian Church and Alton Baptist Church.
- We feel it is important that students from Christian families be given the opportunity to attend a local Christian school where God and His truths are the foundation of all that is taught.
- Our goal is to become partners with the parents and the church to “….train up children in the way they should go….” Accreditation is the recognition of schools for achieving and maintaining educational excellence and integrity.
- Accreditation is awarded by agencies that set standards for educational and operational performance and then carefully monitors a school’s compliance with those standards.
- The notation of “accredited” on a student’s transcript adds to its validity and credibility when reviewed by other schools and colleges.
- In March, the team members from the Kentucky Non-Public Schools Commission examined every facet of CAL to determine the integrity of the school.
- Following the site-visit, the members sent their reports to the Kentucky Department of Education.
- In June, they voted to give Christian Academy of Lawrenceburg their stamp of approval.
- We are now a fully accredited institution. We would like to thank everyone who made this goal a reality.
- May God continue to bless you and your families, as well as the school, and everyone who walks through our doors.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Academics CAL is dedicated to excellence, not only in by Coupon Companion Plugin">scholarship, but in enhancing the Christian education already taught in our homes and churches. Class sizes are small with a maximum student to teacher ratio of 18 (preschool ratio is 10). Our students' test scores rank significantly above national averages on national scholastic testing each year. Advanced Christian curriculum challenges students to maximize learning. CAL Mission Christian Academy of Lawrenceburg exists to promote Christ-like behavior, strive for academic excellence, and prepare students for life and service. Proverbs 22:6
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frankfort Grades: PK-8 | 117 students
120 Deepwood Dr
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502)227-7121 9.9 PK-8
- Liberty Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
712 S Fork Church Rd
Liberty, KY 42539
(606)787-4199 47.6 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.