Woodford Christian School
Tel: (859) 873-0288
- The purpose of this independent Christian school shall be to provide a creative, loving academic environment for students to grow socially, emotionally, physically, academically, and spiritually through individual and group learning experiences under the guidance and nurture of carefully chosen Christian teachers, administrators and under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- It shall be the purpose of Woodford Christian School to encourage all students to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to emphasize the value of the eternal soul, the worth of the individual, the love of God for man and the kinship of all people as taught in the Holy Scriptures while providing students with the opportunity for achieving academic excellence.
- The philosophy of this school in education is that a school should be family-based, student-oriented, community conscious, inclusive in nature, traditional in values and methods.
- We believe that all knowledge should be seen through a Biblical worldview and that each student should be challenged to excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frankfort Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
120 Deepwood Dr
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 227-7121 14.6 PK-8
- Georgetown Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
106 Military St
Georgetown, KY 40324
(502) 863-2607 13.2 PK-8
- Latonia Grades: 1-7 | 13 students
5235 Taylor Mill Rd
Latonia, KY 41015
(859) 431-9933 67.6 1-7
- Lawrenceburg Grades: PK-12 | 153 students
126 North Main St
Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
(502) 839-9992 11.8 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.