Christian Academy Of Prescott
- Christian Academy of Prescott, in partnership with Christian parents, provides a nurturing, Christ-centered educational environment which fosters academic, spiritual, and social excellence based on the truth that Christ is central to all learning and living.
- Like you, our parents want to raise balanced, well-rounded kids! This is why Christian Academy is GROUNDED in God's Word, in quality academics, and historically (on the Square!) in downtown Prescott. Like Jesus, Christian Academy students are GROWING "in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people" (Luke 2:52). Come GROW With Us! There is room in our family for you.
- Give us a call and let us show you around our Preschool - 8th Grade campus: (928)445-2565.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- As your partner in raising well-rounded kids, we understand the power of example. All Christian Academy faculty and staff are believers in Jesus Christ who are growing in their faith and are connected to vibrant, local churches. Like you, we believe excellent teachers are the foundation of academic excellence, so we require our teachers to be ACSI and Arizona State certified. For our background-checked faculty and staff, your child's safety, well-being, and learning success are our primary mission.
- A quality Christian education is more affordable than you think! When you partner with Christian Academy, you are investing in your child's future (and so are we). Let us help you explore the many scholarship opportunities and tuition assistance options that are available for Christian Academy students.
- Call today and Come GROW With Us! (928) 445-2565
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.