Christian Academy Of Prescott
- Christian Academy of Prescott, in partnership with Christian parents, provides a nurturing, Christ-centered educational environment which fosters academic, spiritual, and social excellence based on the truth that Christ is central to all learning and living.
- Like you, our parents want to raise balanced, well-rounded kids! This is why Christian Academy is GROUNDED in God's Word, in quality academics, and historically (on the Square!) in downtown Prescott. Like Jesus, Christian Academy students are GROWING "in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people" (Luke 2:52). Come GROW With Us! There is room in our family for you.
- Give us a call and let us show you around our Preschool - 8th Grade campus: (928)445-2565.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- As your partner in raising well-rounded kids, we understand the power of example. All Christian Academy faculty and staff are believers in Jesus Christ who are growing in their faith and are connected to vibrant, local churches. Like you, we believe excellent teachers are the foundation of academic excellence, so we require our teachers to be ACSI and Arizona State certified. For our background-checked faculty and staff, your child's safety, well-being, and learning success are our primary mission.
- A quality Christian education is more affordable than you think! When you partner with Christian Academy, you are investing in your child's future (and so are we). Let us help you explore the many scholarship opportunities and tuition assistance options that are available for Christian Academy students.
- Call today and Come GROW With Us! (928) 445-2565
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.