- Primavera School is committed to preparing children for the future as life-long learners by encouraging high academic standards across a progressive curriculum and demonstrating a productive and meaningful interaction among families and between teachers and students within a small classroom setting.
- The Primavera community will share their passion of a joyful learning environment with each other and with the community at large.
- Primavera staff members will be committed to promoting self-confidence in every child by respecting their individuality and providing a safe and loving family environment in which children reach their potential as learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,250|
- People that viewed Primavera School also viewed these schools: Quality Interactive Montessori School @ Spur Cross, Adobe West, Dobson Montessori School and Montessori Kingdom Of Learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cave Creek Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
38424 N Spur Cross Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)575-5269 57.1 PK-6
- Chandler Grades: K-6 | 50 students
2814 N Dodson
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)899-0356 88.8 K-6
- Mesa Grades: NS-12 | 173 students
745 S. Extension
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480)962-1432 86.1 NS-12
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
13111 N 94th Dr
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)876-1463 65 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.